Dodge City Toros SC is always looking for energetic, passionate, and qualified coaches to continue providing a positive soccer environment for the youth in the Dodge City, Kansas area. If you are interested in coaching, please contact our Director of Coaching, Andrew Delatorre, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer opportunities exist throughout our club: board positions, spring and fall tournaments, team managers, fundraising, marketing, and any other areas where you may be valuable. Along with volunteering, anyone interested in an internship is welcomed. If you are interested in being involved with Toros SC at a greater capacity, contact the Board at Dodgecitytorosfc@gmail.com
Under the direction and guidance of Club Mentors, the Toros SC Work Experience Program (DCTSC) provides students with the unique opportunity to gain practical sport management experience in a professional sports league setting. By working on various strategic projects and initiatives, DCTSC participants gain hands-on experience with league staff as well as its member teams. While participants will spend the majority of their time supporting their designated department, they will also have the opportunity to work with all league departments across the entire organization, including club services, communications, operations, media, business development, digital services, analytics, and more. The ultimate goal of DCTSC Work Experience Program is to provide participants with well-rounded and practical experience within the sports industry.
WE HAVE INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE
- Be a current student at an accredited College or University and must certify that they are able to receive college credit for their participation in the program.
- Possess strong academic credentials.
- Possess strong communications skills.
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented with a focus on quality and consistency.
- Have solid analytic skills along with strong computer skills computer skills, and Internet knowledge.
- Have access to a computer/laptop with reliable internet service.
- Possess the ability to work under fluid deadlines.
- Have the basic knowledge of soccer/sports.
SUMMER TIME INTERSHIPS FOR 2022